Amazon has extended it’s coupon offer of $5 Off $35 purchase. This is a limited time offer so follow the instructions below to add it to your account.
Every once in a while Amazon comes along with something to make it even more addicting to show there. They are trying to get people to create what are called “wish lists”. So maybe you would create a birthday list of some things you wanted and you could share it. Or maybe you have a list of things you want to get for a project. You could create that and keep it private but have all the items in one place. Whatever the case may be if you set up a new list right now at Amazon you will get a coupon added to your account for $5 Off $35 Purchase.
Here’s how you take advantage of this offer.
- Go to Amazon
- If you get a red box with an error on the page it’s because you haven’t created a list yet… so don’t worry.
- Sign in or set up your Amazonaccount.
- Click on create wish list
- You can mess around and set the list where it’s not public if you don’t want your Facebook friends to see your list. To do that just click on your list to get into it. On the left hand side you will see the option – Manage Your Lists – that is where you can change it to whatever privacy settings you would like.
- Once you have set up your list, shared it (it can be with yourself) the $5 off will be added to your account.
Please note – regardless of when you add this to your account this discount is only good on items until December 15th.