Lance Crackers Money Maker With Ibotta!!!!
Have you heard of the new Ibotta app? Learn how to get cash back on items you already purchase.
Ibotta is one of my favorite little toys lately. It’s an app that you can use on pretty much any smart phone. It’s compatible with Iphone and Android devices. One thing you should know though is Ibotta is not a coupon app, you actually receive CASH back. You can have it deposited directly into your Paypal account.
I have been using Ibotta for a few months and am LOVING it!
If you are wondering… How Does Ibotta Work??? Go check out my previous post on it here …
With Ibotta rewards it does not matter if you use any type of coupon on discount on the item only that you purchased it making it very unique. While there are a lot of good deals when you combine coupons, store discounts and then an Ibotta cash back deal on top of it with one item this match up was one I wanted to pass on!!
To get your coupon for your free pack of Lance crackers click here.
You will actually pay nothing for the crackers and then get .50 back on your Ibotta account. I always love free stuff.
So.. how do I redeem my Ibotta deal?
1. Set up your Ibotta account if you haven’t already click here.
2. Simply print the coupon click here.
3. Redeem it at a participating Ibotta store. You can log onto the app and find all the stores around you. They are partnered with all of the major chains like Wal-Mart, Target, Wal-Greens, CVS etc but they are also partnered with some local places depending on your area.
4. After your purchase you can simply click the redeem button.
5. The app will ask you to upload a copy of your receipt. You can do this directly from your phone and it’s really simple to do. Just take a picture of it.
6. The app will ask you to scan the bar code of your item.
7. Watch the $$$ add on to your account.
It’s pretty cool. There are always some great items added each month and many seasonal items. For example I was able to get some of the smaller school supplies for free using Ibotta. Glue sticks and other things. They will add batches of items that are centered around what you might be shopping for.
So some I take advantage of and some I don’t. I only use them if it’s something I would normally be getting but it’s a great way to get some great discounts.