If your not using your smartphone to earn money Ibotta is an easy way to start!
There are many people that say couponing just simply takes too much time for them. Lucky for them there are some really great alternatives emerging that are as simple to use as clicking on an app on your smart phone. Considering how much time people spend on Facebook and how much of that actually comes from a smart phone it’s pretty reasonable to say that most people have the time to download an app, especially if it means they get cash back for items they already buy.
There is no need to print coupons or clip coupons all you need to do is have a smart phone (Iphone or Android are supported right now) and you are good to go.
So how does Ibotta work?
With as much time as we spend on our smartphones why not make some money with them?? I started using an app called Ibotta in May and have been in love with it since then. You can score some great deals on items you are already buying by just following a few simple steps. It’s soo simple to use. Here’s what you do.
- Set up your account. (click here). You will find instruction on how to download the app and set it up.
- Before you go to the store check out the offers (or if you are lazy you can do it right in the store)
- Go shopping at a participating store. Most all stores I visit participate, the only local one I use that doesn’t is Price Chopper. You can check your local stores right in the app. (Even Dollar General participates)
- Once you have purchased your item you then take a picture of your receipt.
- Go into the app, it will ask you to upload your receipt and then scan the UPC of the product your just purchased.
- The $$ is added to your account!!
It’s that simple. You can even take another 60 seconds and learn some random facts about an item or read a recipe and earn a little extra money. It’s really that simple.
If you like couponing this app scores even bigger because it can be combined with any sales, coupons or offers. All that matters is that the participating item is listed on your receipt.
All of your cash adds up until you are ready to deposit it into your Paypal account. It’s really simple. As Ibotta grows there have been adding more ways to earn cash back tool. Some Ibotta stores like Wal-Mart and Target are offering additional offers as well. It’s really such a simple way to save money and it’s easy to use even for those who think coupons takes too much time.
Hope you enjoy!!!